Friday, March 23, 2007

Busy March 2007

This whole month had been working for long hours, non-stop business trips and last but not least......non-stop PAT KUA news from my surrouding...
ok....schedule for this stupid whole month of March 2007 will be....

March 2007 1st week - My sister's birthday
March 2007 2nd week - Singapore
March 2007 3rd week - Non-stop appointments with customers and trip to Japan
March 2007 4th week - will be still surviving in Japan

2ndly stupid April 2007

April 2007 1st week - Material trial session at my customer's factory(WORKING AGAIN)
April 2007 2nd week - Preparation for my Japanese guest who are coming to Malaysia
April 2007 3rd week - My lady boss birthday and arrival of my Japanese guest
April 2007 4th week - Business trip to Penang

Well...i think that's all for my current schedule....
hope that i won't die because to working too much :P
anyway....today onwards i will be in Japan and will take some interesting photo to update my blog soon....

C YA...

2 comments:

Hengster said...

Heard that both you and your missus are sick! Hope you get well soon...dont overwork okay

AP - fAn PAn (^-^) NIseMoNo said...

thankss man...
anyway..i recovered already....
now in changi airport ...
going back malaysia soon...

call u again...

cya